Ideal for roundover cuts on hardwoods, softwoods, solid surfaces or plastics. Laminate trimming, surface planing, beveling and cornering.
- Tool accepts optional high-speed steel router bits with 1/4" diameter shank capacity
- Lightweight, non-marring composite fixed base allows for a 90 degrees cut
- Base offers easy height adjustment
- Safety-lock lever as standard
- Front exhaust directs chips away from cutter
- Spindle lock allows one-wrench cutter changing. Includes guide rails, ideal for use on glue seams.
Base Size Inches (mm): 3-1/4" (83) x 3-1/2" (89)
Collet Depth Inch (mm): 1-5/8" (41)